Scope & Overview:
Clive Graham were appointed by Knight Dragon to undertake CAT A installation of the first floor open plan floor plate to a modular individually monitored office layout. The works were undertaken in an occupied building whilst maintaining live services to the floors above. Each modular office was designed and upgraded with the aid of new partitions, dado trunking with occupant lighting and fire alarm to allow for the areas to be leased to perspective tenants within the building.
Works also included mechanical ventilation adjustments, fire alarm and lighting additions and changes, new doors and floor finishes
- Mechanical ventilation additional grilles and cross talk attenuation
- Lighting additions and modifications – Rewire.
- New partitions
- New dado trucking
- Fire alarm alterations and extensions
- Introduction of 5 new tenant distribution boards
- 2 x tea points
- New skirting
- Acoustic fire stopping
- Acoustic baffles
- RAF floor modifications
- New floor finishes
- New doors and skirting to match existing.
- Emergency escape signage
- Acoustic transfer grilles above doors
- Decorations throughout
- Introduction of new Floor boxes