Scope & Overview:
CGA was appointed to complete a quick turnaround, repeat business project in Shepherdess Walk. The project involved returning two floors of client CAT B fit-out to CAT for new client occupation and marketing.
The project was located in the ground and basement of a live building, with a close interface on emergency strategy.
Our site team coordinated deliveries and waste removal out of hours to minimize disruption to building occupants. We communicated the temporary fire strategy to occupants.
Scope of Work:
- Demolition of existing client finishes and fit-out
- Replacement of structural glass modules
- New lighting to match existing
- Repairs to existing timber flooring
- Adaptations and modifications to existing mechanical services
- Replacement raised access floor panels
- Fire alarm modifications
- Paint finishes throughout
- New skirting
- New fire-rated doors
- French polishing existing timber stair treads
- New lighting schemes
- Replacement WC sanitaryware and shower
- Honing and buffing existing reception and circulation stone floor finishes
- Buffing existing façade glazing
- New manifestation
- Damp treatment to the basement areas